Popin collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, website and related services (collectively “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us and third parties.
WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, payment method, and other information you choose to provide.
WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Location Information: If you permit the popin app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of popin and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- With Gyms to enable them to provide the Services you request or consent;
- With popin subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company, and
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Popin reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time without prior notice. If we make significant changes to thisPolicy, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means. Your continued use of Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. However, you acknowledge and agree you are solely responsible to review this Policy before accessing Services.
16 East 40th Street
New York, NY 10016